Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Reviews

First, let me say that whoever packaged my products knew what they were doing. The packaging was impeccable! Everything was wrapped internally and labeled; I knew exactly where to find everything. In regards to the quality of your products, I cannot say enough about it. From your designer,  to the thickness and strength of the vertical pickets, I cannot tell you how happy I am with your products! My neighbors haven't stopped complementing the fence and gates we purchased from you. Thank you!"Steve Forsthye, Minneapolis
 

"Everything turned out great - the fast shipping and the delivery truck driver. The packaging was fantastic and every part was included and in great shape. The fence looks terrific! Thanks so much!"Lynette Holtberg - Glenwood, Minnesota

"Very nice, high quality product. The fence looks great; we are very happy with your products!"Joe Haagland, Maple Grove, MN
 

"I received my gate in record time and it is absolutely beautiful. It installed easily and it is extremely sturdy. Thank you and I will definitely do business with you again and I will also refer your company."
Frank Gilliespie, Wayzata, Mn
 

"Love your aluminum fence. Have had multiple comments from neighbors and passerbys. Feel more secure with it and will much more so after our big double gate is up.....great product!"
Joe and Carol Franks, Eden Prairie, Minnesota
 

"The speedy delivery was a delightful surprise. And, the Gold Finials turned out great!"
Mike James, Bloomington, Mn

No comments:

Post a Comment